    looking forward to buying a new power supply if I don't have to.)

    Thanks,
    Joel K.

    Joel Knudsen, Sep 18, 2004

  2. Joel Knudsen

    Jim B. Guest

    "Joel Knudsen" <> wrote in message news:<CbN2d.209680$mD.163536@attbi_s02>...

    If it was a cheap power supply I would upgrade, but since its an Antec
    case it should have one of there power supplys in the case. Antec
    makes some of the best power supplys out there and you shouldn't have
    a problem. Just look at it to be sure, if it doesn't say Antec on it,
    consider replacing. But even if it doesn't say Antec it's still worth
    a try. Run it and if you don't have any problems don't worry about it.

    Jim B., Sep 25, 2004