    Does anyone know which answer is correct?

    Thanks,

    grz

    grz, Oct 23, 2004

  2. grz

    Jim B. Guest

    grz <> wrote in message news:<Xns958B699D423E5grznospamnet@68.12.19.6>...

    There are three SY-p4i875 Dragon 2's the original board doesn't
    support the Prescott cpu's or Celeron D's. But the SY-p4i875 Dragon 2
    Version 1.0 and the SY-p4i875 Dragon 2 Platinum both do. To tell the
    difference between the original Dragon 2 and the Version 1.0 board all
    you need to do is look at the motherboard and it will be printed on
    the board between PCI slots.

    Jim B., Oct 23, 2004