System crashes

Discussion in 'Supermicro' started by Xignals, Apr 6, 2005.

  1. Xignals

    Xignals Guest

    I have a X5DPL-iGM board with 2gig Super Talent memory that was
    recomended from the Supermicro site. I also have an Adaptec 3210S
    RAID card in the system. This board is running a web site and appears
    to go down when large files are copied.

    Are there any known problems with this combo?