Tablet Clean Installation

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by Larsen, Jun 3, 2008.

  1. Larsen

    Larsen Guest

    Hello,

    Installing Tablet CD 1&2 OEM asks for Windows XP Pro SP2 CD.
    (It asks for tablet CD2, this is normal) but it asks for a XP pro SP2 CD?
    Anyway, I have a XP Pro SP2 CD and the clean installation worked fine.

    But, what I want are easy steps on how to have all of these 3 CDs on just
    one DVD?
    I mean, is it possible to slipstream Tablet CD 1, Tablet CD 2 and XP Pro CD
    in just one DVD or one CD(if it fits).

    Can anybody explain to me why while installing TABLET 2005 it asks for XP
    Pro CD?

    Thanks!