    the top or bottom of the screen.

    Does anyone know how to reset to bring back the smaller option?

    thanks in advance.

    mike, May 12, 2006

  2. mike

    Chris H. Guest

    In the Tablet Input Panel's Options, with the TIP in the Docked mode, tap
    the "O" for Options and select Undock.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H., May 12, 2006

  3. mike

    Carl Guest

    This is a little off topic, but, hwo do you like your CX2620? I'm looking at
    picking one up as my first TabletPC in about 2 weeks. How's it working out
    for you?

    Carl, May 13, 2006