    a very good company (quality products), but I don't know
    what happened whit 3500 and 3505.

    Anybody knows what can I do?

    Arturo, Oct 6, 2003

  2. What problems specifically are you seeing?

    Dennis Rice (Tablet MVP)

    Dennis Rice \(Tablet PC MVP\), Oct 6, 2003

  3. Arturo

    ARTURO Guest

    The same as this one. Thank you.

    "I have a dead "margin", about 1cm... in landscape, there
    is a 1cm margin on the left of the screen, which the
    digitizer doesn't respond in... It is as if the screen
    finished 1cm before the border of the screen....

    It is strange because sometimes, when I press the
    digitizer as if I were drawing, then it goes all the way,
    but sometimes it doesnt... it is really annoying me! This
    just started a while back... I was in portrait mode and
    then couldnt access the taskbar! I closed some software
    and it started working... then it went dead again...
    Rebooted but it didnt come back... noew it is dead on
    that "margin"...

    I hope this isnt yet more problems!"

    ARTURO, Oct 6, 2003
  4. I have a Acer C111Ti, it has similar problems but a bit
    better than yours. the cursor is shifted from the pen tip
    about 0.3cm at the very corner area. But I think it is
    the weakness of EMR sensor, the accuracy at the very
    border areas.

    Kenneth Tsang, Oct 7, 2003
  5. Arturo

    Avner Ben Guest

    My Fujitsu Stylistic 4000 does not have any dead Margins. It does present a
    slight cursor shift at the edges, but it.is not acute and I am accustomed to
    it. . There is one annoying pen behaviour, though: The software attempts to
    correct pen position automatically, when that gets near the window
    close/minimize/etc. buttons. When the buttons are near the screen margin, it
    over-corrects, so some series fighting is required to force the pen to where
    it should go. Sometimes, when waking from hibernation, this software goes
    berserk and pushes buttons hear the margin at random, sometimes resulting in
    loss of toolbars. I got used to this anomaly and have learnt to avoid it,
    but I wish I knew what this software is, so that I could remove it (or get
    a better driver)!

    Avner.

    Avner Ben, Oct 7, 2003
  6. Arturo

    Avner Ben Guest

    "Avner Ben" <> wrote in message
    > My Fujitsu Stylistic 4000 does not have any dead Margins. It does present

    > slight cursor shift at the edges, but it.is not acute and I am accustomed

    > it. . There is one annoying pen behaviour, though: The software attempts

    > correct pen position automatically, when that gets near the window
    > close/minimize/etc. buttons. When the buttons are near the screen margin,

    it
    > over-corrects, so some series fighting is required to force the pen to

    where
    > it should go. Sometimes, when waking from hibernation, this software goes
    > berserk and pushes buttons hear the margin at random, sometimes resulting

    in
    > loss of toolbars. I got used to this anomaly and have learnt to avoid it,
    > but I wish I knew what this software is, so that I could remove it (or

    get
    > a better driver)!

    This is an answer to myself :)

    Uninstalling and then re-installing something called "Fujitsu button driver
    application component" has apparently solved the problem.

    Avner.

    Avner Ben, Oct 10, 2003
  7. I would contact Toshiba support. This sounds like it might be an issue with
    the digitizer connection.

    --
    Dan

    ---

    Dan Polivy [MS], Oct 13, 2003
  8. Arturo

    Avner Ben Guest

    "Dan Polivy [MS]" <> wrote in message
    > I would contact Toshiba support. This sounds like it might be an issue

    with
    > the digitizer connection.

    I will do that. Thanks!

    Avner.

    Avner Ben, Oct 14, 2003
  9. Sorry to confuse you, my reply was directed at Arturo; the digitizer
    connection issue affects only Toshiba Protege tablets. I'm not sure what
    might cause the behavior you're seeing with the Fujitsu, though it might be
    worth it to contact them anyways.

    --
    Dan

    ---