    insert. The writing pad does recognisze words and display them, but when I
    click Insert, the text is not inserted and displayed in the remote
    application (eg. Word, Internet Explorer, Outlook, etc.)
    CD-RW drive is not recordable in XP, Oct 20, 2008

  2. CD-RW drive is not recordable in XP

    rommel120783 Guest

    Check the compatibility of your installed program with your OS.
    SOmetimes WIndows XPSP3 has lots of incompatibilities with hardware an
    software programs

    --
    rommel120783
    rommel120783, Oct 20, 2008

  3. Re: Tablet PC SP3 writing pad does not insert into remote desktop

    There are no compatibility problems. Tablet with SP3 works perfectly fine
    with local applications. However whenever tablet uses remote desktop sessions
    to the XP SP2 computer, it does not insert using witing pad into the same
    applications, that it works fine locally with.

    CD-RW drive is not recordable in XP, Oct 20, 2008
  4. Re: Tablet PC SP3 writing pad does not insert into remote desktop

    There are no compatibility problems as I stated before. All applications work
    fine. Both table PC and remote desktop are SP3.

    CD-RW drive is not recordable in XP, Nov 3, 2008
  5. Re: Tablet PC SP3 writing pad does not insert into remote desktopsess

    Seem to remember that there was a kb article on this... suggest
    searching this group using
    http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windows.tabletpc?hl=en
    as well as searching the kb for this.

    In the mean time, assume you know you can start/run/osk on the remote
    box to achieve text input.

    Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]
    Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev], Nov 3, 2008