    install the Education and the Experience Pack. But it does't work . The
    installer say it need the English version and SP2. What can I do to solve
    this Problem.

    \mU\a(m, Oct 5, 2008

  2. \mU\a(m

    S. Niemeyer Guest

    One supported solution is to simply use the German version of the
    enhancement pack:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...8c-b3fb-484f-a724-c869e85afcc0&displaylang=de

    It has
    Ink Desktop

    Snipping Tool

    Send to Microsoft Office OneNote 2003

    Hexic Deluxe für Tablet PC

    Energy Blue

    The alternative would be to manipulate the MSI installer with a Microsoft
    tool to ignore the language checking.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/255905
    Not sure if you really want to do that.

    Greetings

    S. Niemeyer, Oct 6, 2008

  3. \mU\a(m

    \mU\a(m Guest

    Now ] have used our second tip. T have manipulated the msi-file and deleted
    thethank you for your posting. I have downloaded the German Version of
    enhancement ,but J can't install this version under SP3.
    Now I have used your second tip. I have deleted the entrie
    'ServicePackLevel="2"' into the LaunchCondition table, with the Orca tool.
    Also I have removed the 'SystemDefaultUILanguage="1033"' entrie by the
    education msi-file.

    thanks for your help and have a nice day.

    \mU\a(m, Oct 8, 2008