test

Discussion in 'Packard Bell' started by metronid, Oct 18, 2004.

  1. metronid

    metronid Guest

    metronid, Oct 18, 2004

  2. metronid

    Elector Guest

    "metronid" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    It works...

    Elector

    Elector, Oct 18, 2004

  3. metronid

    metronid Guest

    My wife decided to paint the room where my omputer resides
    It has a 15 foot ceiling at the crest
    Had to rent scaffolding at Home Depot to do the paint job

    Bad decision to get a house with such high ceilings
    Getting too old to fly to the top

    In any case the computer had to be moved
    It was placed in the bedroom on the floor
    I was in need of the 2nd harddrive in the unit for a Windows 2000 operating
    system

    It also formatted the primary HD
    Total screw up

    I had to do everthing from a distance while resting on the floor
    The top of my printer was my temporary mouse pad

    In any case when I reinstlled from my back up
    Always use a backup
    My Outlook express did not correctly install

    I tried my netscape and it did not ask me for my screen name

    I did not have my user name for Newsgroups from news.comcast.giganews.com
    It was backed up to my yahoo briefcase

    I was making sure that it gave my name metronid
    Not my ccxxxxxx name

    metronid, Oct 18, 2004