    fastest Dell laptop nowadays for programming and gaming purposes ?
    Should I wait till new model appeared on the horizon ?
    Thanks in advance .
    happytoday, Apr 11, 2010

  2. happytoday

    gargoyle60 Guest

    On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 14:15:04 -0700 (PDT), happytoday
    <> wrote:

    >I want to buy a new Dell laptop . What is the the most powerfull and
    >fastest Dell laptop nowadays for programming and gaming purposes ?
    >Should I wait till new model appeared on the horizon ?
    >Thanks in advance .

    I can't believe people still buy mass-produced Dell rubbish.
    gargoyle60, Apr 12, 2010

  3. happytoday

    Bob Villa Guest

    Re: The most powerfull and fastest Dell laptop

    On Apr 12, 3:09 am, gargoyle60 <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 14:15:04 -0700 (PDT), happytoday
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >I want to buy a new Dell laptop . What is the the most powerfull and
    > >fastest Dell  laptop nowadays for programming and gaming purposes ?
    > >Should I wait till new model appeared on the horizon ?
    > >Thanks in advance .

    > I can't believe people still buy mass-produced Dell rubbish.

    And YOU custom-build laptops? (Might be viable if we were talking
    about desktops!) Dell is as good or better than most laptops.

    bob
    Bob Villa, Apr 12, 2010
  4. happytoday

    Roy Guest

    On Apr 12, 5:15 am, happytoday <> wrote:
    > I want to buy a new Dell laptop . What is the the most powerfull and
    > fastest Dell  laptop nowadays for programming and gaming purposes ?
    > Should I wait till new model appeared on the horizon ?
    > Thanks in advance .

    Have you taken a look at Dell Precision M6400 covet?
    http://www.pcpro.co.uk/reviews/laptops/264793/dell-precision-m6400-covet/specifications

    At a more than 4000 sterllng pound a piece, Intelcore extreme chip,
    16 GB of DDR3 Ram Capacity,1 GB dedicated graphics card etc , it might
    be interesting to you.....
    Roy, Apr 13, 2010