    it runs under Win 98.

    Bill
    , May 13, 2008

  2. Guest

    Hey

    It runs under Win 98 ....even Win Me ...if you do the upgrade
    from Win 95 with CCentral already present. . It's the Sound4
    soundmodem that can be a bit difficult. OK just thought I'd add
    that.

    Bill
    , May 14, 2008

  3. AWM Guest

    Which PB Master cd's did this originally come on?
    mc

    AWM, May 15, 2008
  4. metronid Guest

    On May 14, 8:27 pm, "AWM" <> wrote:
    > Which PB Master cd's did this originally come on?
    > mc<> wrote in message

    > > Hey

    > >     It runs under Win 98 ....even Win Me ...if you do the  upgrade
    > > from Win 95 with CCentral  already present. . It's the Sound4
    > > soundmodem that can be a bit difficult. OK just thought I'd add
    > > that.

    > > Bill- Hide quoted text -

    I believe I have a 2disk floppy set for comm central
    You are welcome to it.
    I have Vista and XP have no way to test it
    metronid, May 15, 2008