the old Comm Central program

Discussion in 'Packard Bell' started by ss454_@hotmail.com, May 13, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Hey

    I know ....Comm Central is an old program that is Win 95 based,
    but does anyone have or know where I can get a copy of the latest
    version; I believe that it is version 1.7.27 or 1.7.63 . I don't think
    it runs under Win 98.

    Bill

    1. Advertising

  2. Guest

    Hey

    It runs under Win 98 ....even Win Me ...if you do the upgrade
    from Win 95 with CCentral already present. . It's the Sound4
    soundmodem that can be a bit difficult. OK just thought I'd add
    that.

    Bill

    1. Advertising

  3. AWM

    AWM Guest

    Which PB Master cd's did this originally come on?
    mc
    <> wrote in message
    > Hey
    >
    > It runs under Win 98 ....even Win Me ...if you do the upgrade
    > from Win 95 with CCentral already present. . It's the Sound4
    > soundmodem that can be a bit difficult. OK just thought I'd add
    > that.
    >
    > Bill

  4. metronid

    metronid Guest

    On May 14, 8:27 pm, "AWM" <> wrote:
    > Which PB Master cd's did this originally come on?
    > mc<> wrote in message

    > > Hey

    > >     It runs under Win 98 ....even Win Me ...if you do the  upgrade
    > > from Win 95 with CCentral  already present. . It's the Sound4
    > > soundmodem that can be a bit difficult. OK just thought I'd add
    > > that.

    > > Bill- Hide quoted text -

    I believe I have a 2disk floppy set for comm central
    You are welcome to it.
    I have Vista and XP have no way to test it