thermal shutdown (PDSME+)

Discussion in 'Supermicro' started by gb, Jul 22, 2008.

  1. gb

    gb Guest

    Hi,
    I'm running a linux server on a Supermicro PDSME+ and I can't find the
    "thermal shutdown" feature in bios or in motherboard utilities.

    Does supermicro motherboard usually come with this feature?
    If so, how can it be accessed?

    thanks in advance
    Guido