  1. No One Realy

    No One Realy Guest

    No SLI boards or via :)
    No One Realy, Sep 1, 2005

  2. No One Realy <> wrote:

    > No SLI boards or via :)

    I'm looking at the AN8 Ultra. The only concern for an X2 that I have
    read is that you want it to have an updated BIOS before you get it
    (although I have also read that you can still boot and get far enough to
    load the new BIOS, but I don't know this for certain).

    --
    Jeff

    NOTE: Remove underscores from my e-mail address to reply personally.
    Jeff Lindstrom, Sep 5, 2005

  3. No One Realy

    No One Realy Guest

    Was looking at one at a PC fair. And ask the salesman that quations
    what bios and would the X2 work on it. HE HA DNO IDEA. Well i dont
    have a 64bit cpu so i would be ducked if i bought it and it did not
    work :)

    So i told him to Duck off and moved on.

    No One Realy, Sep 7, 2005