    heard. Does anyone have a clue
    regards
    MadsBo

    M Bryndum, Dec 22, 2006

  2. "M Bryndum" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > When my Thinkpad R50 is turned on the screen lit up in coloured dots all
    > over. The dots may change when I activate various keys, but the screen
    > remain unreadable and coloured all over. An external monitor display
    > exactly the same picture. Removing all detachable devices make no
    > difference. Removing ram prevents screen in functioning and a beep
    > sequence can be heard. Does anyone have a clue
    > regards
    > MadsBo
    >Did you already try to reinstall the graphics card driver? I had a similar
    >problem with my R50p, the problem vanished after reinstalling the driver.

    Regards

    Manfred

    Best regards

    Manfred Goebel, Jan 27, 2007

  3. M Bryndum

    John Navas Guest

    On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 13:05:09 +0100, "Manfred Goebel"
    <> wrote in <epff5p$uis$02$-online.com>:

    >"M Bryndum" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> When my Thinkpad R50 is turned on the screen lit up in coloured dots all
    >> over. The dots may change when I activate various keys, but the screen
    >> remain unreadable and coloured all over. An external monitor display
    >> exactly the same picture. Removing all detachable devices make no
    >> difference. Removing ram prevents screen in functioning and a beep
    >> sequence can be heard. Does anyone have a clue

    >>Did you already try to reinstall the graphics card driver? I had a similar
    >>problem with my R50p, the problem vanished after reinstalling the driver.

    How do did you reinstall the driver without a working display? ;)

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas

    John Navas, Jan 27, 2007
  4. "John Navas" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 13:05:09 +0100, "Manfred Goebel"
    > <> wrote in <epff5p$uis$02$-online.com>:
    >
    >>"M Bryndum" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>> When my Thinkpad R50 is turned on the screen lit up in coloured dots all
    >>> over. The dots may change when I activate various keys, but the screen
    >>> remain unreadable and coloured all over. An external monitor display
    >>> exactly the same picture. Removing all detachable devices make no
    >>> difference. Removing ram prevents screen in functioning and a beep
    >>> sequence can be heard. Does anyone have a clue

    >>>Did you already try to reinstall the graphics card driver? I had a
    >>>similar
    >>>problem with my R50p, the problem vanished after reinstalling the driver.

    > How do did you reinstall the driver without a working display? ;)
    >
    > --
    > Best regards,
    > John Navas

    I must admit, my display was not completely unreadable, I could identify
    where to type in my password and then by right-clicking the my computer icon
    I was able to get to the hardware property windows.

    Best Regards

    Manfred

    Manfred Goebel, Jan 27, 2007