ThinkPad600E: possibility to change Serial-Port allocation?

Discussion in 'IBM' started by j wenke, Apr 10, 2005.

  1. j wenke

    j wenke Guest

    Hello,
    is it possible to change the allocation of serial ports?
    I have a software that just can select till COM4.
    On my TP600E (2645-4BG) the Modem is on COM2 and an other
    Serial Port is COM5 (looking with win98se-tools, Sandra).
    So in the software the COM2-Button is occupied and the
    other three are not available.

    Thank you very mutch for tips to solve this problem,
    Jorg