  1. User

    User Guest

    THIS IS NOT A MOZILLA THUNDERBIRD NEWSGROUP

    User, Jan 21, 2007

  2. Do you know where one is? Just happened to notice "thunderbird"

    Richard L Walker, Feb 26, 2007

  3. User

    SiO2 Guest

    SiO2, Feb 26, 2007
  4. User

    Bill Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Do you know where one is? Just happened to notice "thunderbird"

    Have you tried http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/forums
    availible via Thunderbird Help?

    Bill
    --
    Gmail and Google Groups. This century's answer to AOL and WebTV.

    Bill, Feb 26, 2007
  5. Thanks

    Richard L Walker, Feb 26, 2007