    a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
    thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - WOW -- What a
    Ride!" Anonymous

    Carl C. Jackson, Oct 25, 2005

  2. Carl C. Jackson

    tcsenter Guest

    Great value board. The SIS 755 chipset holds its own against chipsets
    positioned towards performance/enthusiast segment.

    See Anandtech's review here:

    http://www.anandtech.com/mb/showdoc.aspx?i=1952

    Remember to grab the latest BIOS.

    tcsenter, Oct 26, 2005

  3. Carl C. Jackson

    Bondo Guest

    "Carl C. Jackson" wrote:
    >I have a socket 754 Athlon 64 3400+ (Clawhammer) CPU waiting for a

    new
    >home.
    >Does anyone have any thoughts about the 755-A2 motherboard?

    Its the same has the pcchips m870 cheap reliable junk. Has a matter of
    fact many sytem tweekers I run say its a ecs mobo 2 in the same . It
    has mild overclocking capabilities , stable , good extra’s like 64 bit
    support sata ect............... not a knock down gammer but it will
    hold its own
    ps my kids plays HL2 ,CS sourse and the FEAR demo pretty smooth.
    I hope that helps

    Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Thoughts-755-A2-ftopict64092.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=323149

    Bondo, Nov 2, 2005
  4. Carl C. Jackson

    Paul C Guest

    In Australai my local shops x2 3800 fell from 550 to 516 bucks. Not
    the cheapest place though.

    Paul C, Jan 30, 2006