    Probably the problem is with BIOS settings, currently reset to default.

    Please advice.

    Thank you

    Elijah Bass, Oct 26, 2006

  2. Elijah Bass

    Bruce Burden Guest

    Elijah Bass <> wrote:
    :
    : Problem: Windows hang during initial setup, displaying "Setup is inspecting
    : your computer's hardware configuration:", while trying to install Windows XP
    : or Windows 2003 Enterprise
    :
    Is your BIOS virus protection turned off?

    Bruce
    "I like bad!" Bruce Burden Austin, TX.
    - Thuganlitha
    The Power and the Prophet
    Robert Don Hughes

    Bruce Burden, Oct 27, 2006

  3. Elijah Bass

    Pangaea Guest

    Which memory did you use? I should be from the Tyan approved list.
    Run Memtest86.

    Good luck.

    Pangaea, Nov 8, 2006
  4. Elijah Bass