Tosh Satellite 2140CDS:Can an external memory card be fitted into the internal memory slot?

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Paul, Feb 24, 2004.

  1. Paul

    Paul Guest

    The external memory slot is no longer "seen" by my Tosh. I have a
    128MB card that went in the external memory slot. Will it fit into
    the internal memory slot please? If it will, any instructions on how
    to get to it would be much appreciated. I have replaced the hard
    drive in this machine, but a look under the keyboard did not show
    anything that was obviously a memory card.
    TIA, P Scott