Toshiba Protege 3500 for Student?

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by e, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. e

    e Guest

    I get around 2 hours or so. I do have the screen
    brightness set at a medium-to-high level so it is easy to
    see, keep the wireless card on since I like to be able to
    quickly hop onto the Net to check things, and keep the
    processor speed at medium-to-high since I've noticed that
    when I set it lower, there were annoying semi-freezes at
    times.

    Drawing diagrams is great. You can select the pen
    thickness you want and whether or not it is responds to
    pressure. The only downside I've seen in Word using it so
    far is that the eraser is set to erase whole strokes, so
    you can't just "touch up" a line.

    -E-

    e, Jun 29, 2003