    Tablet now.

    --
    T Mau
    T Mau, Dec 18, 2007

  2. T Mau

    Chris H Guest

    You need to use the OEM's recovery media supplied with, or available for
    creation of recovery media from the unit. If you don't have that, you need
    to contact Samsung and request replacement media. Windows XP does not
    natively contain the Tablet PC Edition superset software. Samsung should be
    able to furnish you the correct media (which you need to install using the
    PID number on the unit) for a nominal fee, since you've already paid for the
    software when you bought the computer.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC