Touch Screen Help!

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by Lissamon, Jun 14, 2008.

  1. Lissamon

    Lissamon Guest

    I recently purchased a Toshiba tablet notebook with a touch screen and the
    touch screen suddenly stopped working, although i have no idea why. I've only
    had it a few days. Help?

    1. Advertising

  2. Suggest calling toshiba tech support on this one... many possibilities
    but they are the most likely to be able to determine the cause.

    Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]