    3 or 4 finger swipe up and down for Mission Control doesn't seem to be
    working. Anyone else?

    Rob Friefeld

    Rob Friefeld, Jul 25, 2012

  2. Rob Friefeld

    Lloyd Guest

    In article <jupt97$sk0$>,
    Rob Friefeld <> wrote:

    > 3 or 4 finger swipe up and down for Mission Control doesn't seem to be
    > working. Anyone else?
    >
    > Rob Friefeld

    I just tested, you're right but also wrong! :)

    3 finger swipe up gets you Mission Control
    3 finger swipe down gets you Expose`

    Note that is configurable in the Trackpads preferences.

    Lloyd, Jul 26, 2012

  3. Rob Friefeld

    Lewis Guest

    In message <jupt97$sk0$>
    Rob Friefeld <> wrote:
    > 3 or 4 finger swipe up and down for Mission Control doesn't seem to be
    > working. Anyone else?

    Works for me. Are you sure you have it enabled?

    --
    she [Esk] was already learning that if you ignore the rules people will,
    half the time, quietly rewrite them so they don't apply to you. --Equal

    Lewis, Jul 26, 2012
  4. Rob Friefeld

    Rob Friefeld Guest

    In article <>,
    Lewis <> wrote:

    > In message <jupt97$sk0$>
    > Rob Friefeld <> wrote:
    > > 3 or 4 finger swipe up and down for Mission Control doesn't seem to be
    > > working. Anyone else?

    > Works for me. Are you sure you have it enabled?

    All right. I claim to be 3/4 right. I enabled 3 finger, and up/down
    swiping works, but side to side does not. 4 finger doesn't work at all.
    No big loss, I guess. Thanks for the responses.

    Rob Friefeld

    Rob Friefeld, Jul 26, 2012
  5. Rob Friefeld

    Lloyd Guest

    In article <jurvt6$tvu$>,
    Rob Friefeld <> wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > Lewis <> wrote:
    >
    > > In message <jupt97$sk0$>
    > > Rob Friefeld <> wrote:
    > > > 3 or 4 finger swipe up and down for Mission Control doesn't seem to be
    > > > working. Anyone else?

    > > Works for me. Are you sure you have it enabled?

    > All right. I claim to be 3/4 right. I enabled 3 finger, and up/down
    > swiping works, but side to side does not. 4 finger doesn't work at all.
    > No big loss, I guess. Thanks for the responses.
    >
    > Rob Friefeld

    3 and 4 finger work fine for me, you probably have something set wrong.

    Lloyd, Jul 26, 2012