TravelMate 4650 No POST Unending Beep

Discussion in 'Acer' started by statyc, Nov 12, 2007.

  1. statyc

    statyc

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    I was given an Acer TravelMate 4650 to work on, but I have no clue where to start. As soon as it is powered on it starts to beep (no pattern just one long never ending beep) and will not show a display (display does work).

    I am hoping I can find some help on what to look at :confused:

    Any help would be appreciated :D