Trouble Reinstalling Windows XP Pro Tablet PC.

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by G, Oct 11, 2009.

  1. G

    G Guest

    I just Recently reformatted my Lenovo X61 tablet pc. During installation from
    the recovery disks made from the Recovery backup on the disk drive, went
    fine. But when I got to user accounts it got messed up. Currently on the User
    accounts screen when you turn on your computer, it show both my name as a
    choice and "administrator". under user accounts unde control panel it says
    that "the administrator account is only visible on the welcome screen when no
    other user accounts exist (except the guest account), or when you start your
    computer in safe mode." My user account is on the welcome screen and my
    computer isn't booting in safe mode but "administrator" is still on the
    welcome screen. This hasn't been there before I formatted nor is it on any of
    my other computers that have windows xp when i have formatted them.

    Any help with getting "administrator" on the welcome screen to not show
    would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

    Glenn

    G, Oct 11, 2009