    I can work the wiring.

    TIA
    Birder Man

    Birderman, Nov 19, 2003

  2. It is a standard S-Video connection. Just get a S-Video cable and you will
    be good to go. If you need RCA connection, get a S-Video to RCA adapter.

    --
    Robert Pendell

    "Birderman" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a MSI Gforce 4 TI4600 card with TV Out
    >
    > But I do not have the connector for the TV Out, It would be appreciated if
    > anyone could send me wiring details of the mini-din socket on the Graphics
    > Card so that I can make up my own lead for it.
    >
    > Alternatively can anybody point me to a suitable Website that contains the
    > required information.
    >
    > Third alternative anybody have a connector that I could borrow / buy so

    that

    Robert Pendell, Nov 19, 2003

  3. Correction on the S-Video to RCA adapter part. I am posting a new thread
    about this one since the ATI supplied one from my last card don't work with
    the new one.

    Robert Pendell, Nov 20, 2003
  4. Birderman

    Birderman Guest

    No, its not standard S-Video socket, its 9pin mini din, S-video is 4-pin
    mini din. I believe that it has S-video and composite video in and out
    connections as the MS adaptor I require can connect up to 4 devices.

    I need the pinout of the 9 pin mini din socket so I can make my own cable.

    Any ideas

    Birderman

    Birderman, Nov 20, 2003