Two sound cards

Discussion in 'Soundcards' started by mailna, Aug 18, 2007.

  1. mailna

    mailna

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Can I use two sound cards in one PC? I want to record one audio stream and listen to another simultaneously. I'd be using two sound systems.

    1. Advertising

  2. techyinfo

    techyinfo

    Joined:
    May 7, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Why do you want to add two sound cards? Just Buy a 3 in 3 out sound card in which you will have 3 inputs along with 3 outputs.
    Your problem will be solved. :)

    1. Advertising

  3. chelsea

    chelsea

    Joined:
    May 8, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    i agree with techyinfo.. i think it would be best if you will try to use a soundcard that is 3on3.. we use to have that soundcard too and it works for like having a two sound system with one input. give it a try..