Tyan S5101 needed

Discussion in 'Tyan' started by liuxin802046, Jul 24, 2012.

  1. liuxin802046

    liuxin802046

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    I am looking for a Tyan S5101 mother board to fix a problem of server.

    Anyone here got it either used or new? I would like to pay for $50 for it or your resonable price.

    Thanks
    Matthew Liu