Tyan Tiger K8WE (S2877) and vcore

Discussion in 'Tyan' started by Mark Dixon, Jul 1, 2006.

  1. Mark Dixon

    Mark Dixon Guest

    Hi,

    I got my second Opteron 248 off ebay (not sure how wise that is), and
    installed it in my Tiger, but the vcore seems to be set ridiculously high.
    I'm not sure what level this is set at, but I think it might be good to
    lower it a bit as the chip is running a bit hotter than I would like.

    I can't find anywhere to do this in the bios though (it says something
    about contacting your supervisor). Is it possible on this board / bios?

    Mark