U2407 Questions

Discussion in 'Dell' started by W, May 24, 2012.

  1. W

    W Guest

    On two U2407 monitors attached to Precision 380 workstation, we cannot
    adjust the monitor to a 1:1 pixel setting. It is permanently fixed on
    "Fill" and greyed out. Why does this happen and is there any way to change
    that? We of course want a digital monitor to run at 1:1 pixel settings.