Ultra 20 M2 monitoring system tools?

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by FraserRacing, Oct 12, 2008.

  1. FraserRacing

    FraserRacing Guest

    Hi all,
    I have a few Ultra 20 M2's and in the BIOS there are temp monitors
    as well
    as fan speed and I am wondering if there is any utility that will
    allow the
    units system state such as the temp, fan speeds etc. to be shown
    graphically
    in the operating system. I am running one unit on Solaris 9 and two
    more on
    XP Pro (SP3) and another one in the process of building out a Vista
    Ultimate
    64 load. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I have the AMD
    monitors
    for the CPU (power monitor and CPU monitor) on the XP box but I am
    looking
    for more so I can see what's going on in an RDP session while away
    from
    them.

    Respects,

    Rob