Ultra 7NJS LEDS

Discussion in 'Chaintech' started by chris_reilly, Aug 21, 2005.

  1. chris_reilly

    chris_reilly Guest

    chris_reilly, Aug 21, 2005

  2. chris_reilly

    uddarts Guest

    "chris_reilly" wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > With my motherboard came some LEDS on a black cable. I was
    > wondering what they are used for.
    >
    > Thanks

    leds as in ? display, type used in one’s case. you had me pull out the
    accessory box that came with mine to see if i had one. no! :D just
    the stuff for the cbox2 that came with mine.

    i have no idea...

    ud

    uddarts, Aug 21, 2005

  3. chris_reilly

    chris_reilly Guest

    Re: Re: Ultra 7NJS LEDS

    "uddarts" wrote:
    > leds as in ? display, type used in one's case. you had me pull
    > out the accessory box that came with mine to see if i had one.
    > no! :D just the stuff for the cbox2 that came with mine.
    >
    > i have no idea...
    >
    > ud

    Hi,

    This is a pic of the cable and LED thing.

    http://usavioih.com/is.php?i=430&img=Photo-0221.jpg

    What is it and what can i use it for?

    THANKS!! :D

    chris_reilly, Aug 21, 2005
  4. chris_reilly

    Ed Guest

    On 20 Aug 2005 21:36:18 -0400, chris_reilly
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >With my motherboard came some LEDS on a black cable. I was wondering
    >what they are used for.
    >
    >Thanks

    Maybe for the post code?
    Ed

    http://www.extremeoverclocking.com/reviews/motherboards/Chaintech_7NJS_Zenith_2.html
    The DigiDoc serves as and LED debugger with post codes to help trouble
    shoot system problems. In addition, you get all the necessary cables for
    connecting these extra ports to the motherboard.

    Ed, Aug 21, 2005
  5. chris_reilly

    uddarts Guest

    Re: Re: Ultra 7NJS LEDS

    "chris_reilly" wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > This is a pic of the cable and LED thing.
    >
    > http://usavioih.com/is.php?i=430&amp;img=Photo-0221.jpg
    >

    > What is it and what can i use it for?
    >
    > THANKS!! :D

    :lol: :lol: :lol:

    it’s a digital optical cable for connecting the computer digital out
    to digital speakers or an audio receiver. there is ussually a black
    plastic plug that covers the hole to keep dirt out, that it plugs
    into. did your motherboard come with a media card?

    http://sounden.terratec.net/images/products/Aureon71Universe.jpg

    and the cable does glow red when you plug it into a source.

    ud

    uddarts, Aug 21, 2005