UltraSPARC T2 Reference Design Kit - anyone?

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by Sanjay Singh, Apr 27, 2010.

  1. Sanjay Singh

    Sanjay Singh Guest

    Hello.

    I was wondering if anyone might have worked with the:

    UltraSPARC T2 Reference Design Kit

    They are not available from Sun/Oracle anymore, but I would like to talk to
    anyone who has access to one of these Reference Design Kits.

    Please reply to me via e-mail because I don't have much to time to check this
    newsgroup.

    Thank you in advance.

    S.
    ssingh aattt swen dot uwaterloo dot ca