    office notes after 2 years of using my PC to do my notes.
    Help.
    TJ

    Tagbo Ekwonu, Jan 5, 2005

  2. Tagbo Ekwonu

    Chris H. Guest

    If the same area on the surface is out of whack no matter portrait or
    landscape, it could be a problem with the digitizer behind the screen and
    you should contact the Fujitsu support section.

    You might also invest the time to update all your drivers from Fujitsu, if
    you haven't installed them again since updating to XP SP2. There is also a
    new Wacom driver available here: http://www.wacom.com/tabletpc/driver.cfm
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC