    explorer window, but explorer does not display the contents of the
    disk in xp.
    mc

    mc, Nov 19, 2010

  2. mc

    Bob Levine Guest

    On 11/19/2010 10:04 AM, mc wrote:
    > I was wondering how I can read the contents of a blu-ray disk in xp
    > media center. I have no problem reading the disk in win 7 using the
    > explorer window, but explorer does not display the contents of the
    > disk in xp.
    > mc

    Is this on the same computer?

    Bob

    Bob Levine, Nov 19, 2010

  3. mc

    mc Guest

    On Nov 19, 10:21 am, Bob Levine <> wrote:
    > On 11/19/2010 10:04 AM, mc wrote:
    >
    > > I was wondering how I can read the contents of a blu-ray disk in xp
    > > media center. I have no problem reading the disk in win 7 using the
    > > explorer window, but explorer does not display the contents of the
    > > disk in xp.
    > > mc

    > Is this on the same computer?
    >
    > Bob

    No, win 7 is on the dimension 8300, and xp media is on a dimension
    E510. Both computers have a LG WH10LS30 burner. Both computers can
    play the blu disks, but the xp media does not display the contents of
    the disk in explorer even with the file options set to show all files.
    mc

    mc, Nov 19, 2010
  4. mc

    Bob Levine Guest

    On 11/19/2010 12:24 PM, mc wrote:
    > On Nov 19, 10:21 am, Bob Levine<> wrote:
    >> On 11/19/2010 10:04 AM, mc wrote:
    >>
    >>> I was wondering how I can read the contents of a blu-ray disk in xp
    >>> media center. I have no problem reading the disk in win 7 using the
    >>> explorer window, but explorer does not display the contents of the
    >>> disk in xp.
    >>> mc

    >> Is this on the same computer?
    >>
    >> Bob

    > No, win 7 is on the dimension 8300, and xp media is on a dimension
    > E510. Both computers have a LG WH10LS30 burner. Both computers can
    > play the blu disks, but the xp media does not display the contents of
    > the disk in explorer even with the file options set to show all files.
    > mc

    I don't even have any way to check since I don't have an XP machine
    anymore. Have you checked to see if you need any drivers with that?

    Bob

    Bob Levine, Nov 19, 2010