    ?

    Thanks.

    Wiseman

    Wiseman, Jun 20, 2006

  2. Wiseman

    Wes Newell Guest

    On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:22:09 +0200, Wiseman wrote:

    > -I've installed an XP-M 2600 cpu overclocked to 2300 Mhz into an Abit NF7-S
    > motherboard and the system info describes the cpu as "Unknown CPU Typ", even
    > in the bios it is described as such. Is there any way to change this message
    > ?

    Yes, re-write the bios to include a certain core running at 2300MHz and
    give it a name. It's just cosmetics. Don't worry about it.

    Wes Newell, Jun 20, 2006

  3. Wiseman

    Ed Light Guest

    It doesn't recognize it because it's a laptop cpu.

    --
    Ed Light

    Smiley :-/
    MS Smiley :-\

    Send spam to the FTC at

    Thanks, robots.

    Bring the Troops Home:
    http://bringthemhomenow.org

    Ed Light, Jun 20, 2006
  4. Wiseman

    Wiseman Guest

    Good idea to start a programming course.

    vuNlg.6291$Za5.3301@trnddc04...

    Wiseman, Jun 20, 2006