updated BIOS for 3680-2633?

Discussion in 'Acer' started by Han, Aug 22, 2008.

  1. Han

    Han Guest

    I want to update the BIOS of my Acer Aspire laptop 3680-2633.
    Unfortunately, the Acerpanam site is broken, and doesn't show anything
    under drivers|notebooks. Does anyone have a direct link for Bios 1.3505 or
    newer?

    --
    Best regards
    Han

    1. Advertising

  2. Han

    Han Guest

    "Eugene Maes" <> wrote in

    > here is link:
    > ftp://ftp.work.acer-euro.com/notebook/aspire_3680/bios/
    >
    > ejm727

    THANKS, Eugene, that did the trick!

    --
    Best regards