Upgrade CPU kt400 black

Discussion in 'Soyo' started by Alan Duquette, Jul 13, 2006.

  1. I am trying to upgrade from an amd 2000 with a 266 fsb to a 2700 with
    a 333 fsb. Is there something I need to do in the bios (latest
    version) to get it to work before I install it or will it recognize
    the CPU no problem? I tried clearing the cmos but I got nothing but
    fans and hardrive lights. (No beeps or video). The CPU is used and I
    bought it "as is" for 10 bucks.