Upgrade or not...?

Discussion in 'Shuttle' started by Johanna, Oct 2, 2005.

  1. Johanna

    Johanna Guest

    Hi !
    I own a Shuttle and am unclear on how much I would really benefit from
    upgrading certain components like CPU and graphics card and maybe one or
    two other things. My current spec is this:

    Motherboard: FB61
    CPU: Intel 2.4 Ghz
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200
    RAM: 1GB (2x512) (Windows picks up the full 1GB. The Siw tool only sees
    512. Unsure about what to make of this.)

    I am not a gamer but I like high performance and good graphics
    nevertheless.
    I sometimes watch TV on screen, and I use the internet a lot.

    I would be very grateful for advice if it is worth the time and money to
    upgrade thsi system or not.
    Which components would be worth upgrading, and why? Or would the
    difference in performance be too small to notice?
    WOudl be very grateful for advice!

    Regards
    Johanna

    Johanna, Oct 2, 2005