Upgrade

Discussion in 'AMD Thunderbird' started by Bruce, Aug 20, 2004.

  1. Bruce

    Bruce Guest

    Currentley I have a mainboard 266 FSB & XP2000 CPU, 512Mgb DDR . I am
    thinking of upgrading with a 400 FSB & XP3000 CPU. Will it be wothwhile or
    is it better to go for the 64bit AMD Socket 754 with apprpriate motherboard.

    Bruce