  1. I upgraded to MMC 8.8 (AIW 9000) and now when I open the TV, I get a black
    screen. The only selectable inputs are S-Video and Composite. I have
    uninsntalled and reinstalled and same problem. Any ideas?

    Anderson, Drake, Feb 3, 2004

  2. "Anderson, Drake" <> wrote in message
    > I upgraded to MMC 8.8 (AIW 9000) and now when I open the TV, I get a black
    > screen. The only selectable inputs are S-Video and Composite. I have
    > uninsntalled and reinstalled and same problem. Any ideas?

    If its of any help to you, I went from MMC8.1 to 8.6 on my 9000PRO and it
    works just fine - the easiest ATI update I have ever done, didn't bother
    with all the uninstalling and registry cleaning, just ran the all-in-one
    3.10 Catalyst driver then whizzed through WME7.1, daomdac, dvd decoder and
    mmc.

    I wonder if you have an ATI WDM TV Tuner listed in your device manager -
    sounds like it may be missing!

    HTH,
    Laurence

    Laurence Wilmer, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Well - I checked device manager and a couple of things did have the yellow
    '!'...so I reinstalled the video drivers and all is well. Thanks!

    Anderson, Drake, Feb 4, 2004