Upgrading Creative Play Center 2

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by Briain Borumha, Sep 15, 2005.

  1. I am running version 1.1.71.0 of Play Center 2 on a
    WinME system with Creative's SB Live! Wave Device and
    recently have been having a number of problems,
    Media Det errors, system hangs etc.

    It has been suggested that I upgrade both the drivers and
    the program to PC3 but I cannot find a site to obtain the
    necessary software.

    Current driver is mmdevldr.vxd (4.90.3000)

    Any help greatly appreciated.

    Briain
    --
    Growing old is compulsory, growing up is not.

    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow
    old because we stop playing.