    BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 768_1

    Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks!

    JayL, Jan 15, 2006

  2. JayL

    PlaysByEar Guest

    I have the same computer, and a similar problem. Mine doesn't reboo
    every time, and only when I misalign the connectors when trying t
    connect it (touching the shells together). My guess is that this i
    somehow temporarily lowering the power voltage which causes th
    reboot

    Not an ideal solution, but leaving a USB extension cord plugged int
    the USB connector and plugging the device into that seems to hav
    solved the problem for me

    PlaysByEar, Jan 25, 2006