    Messages:
    1
    Hello folks, Installed a pcchips M957G motherboard. Made all my connections. Everything with the exception of the rear USB`s is working fine. They worked for my brothers keyboard & mouse no more than a week ago. I am using XP Pro. Any help will be great. Thanx for your time and efforts ... PEACE Larry

    lgj069, Jul 16, 2010

  2. lgj069

    onadal

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2010
    Messages:
    12
    Type on google. FRONT USB PINOUT and then make a click on IMAGES. You will see what wires do u have to connect.
    Most of mainboards have the same config
    Red Wire: 5Volts or VCC Pins 1 and 2
    White Wire: -D (data) Pins 3 and 4
    Green wire: +D (data) Pins 5 and 6
    Black wire: Ground. Pins 7 and 8
    And you have one pin no connected. And this pin is Number 10
    And no one no pin that is pin 9

    onadal, Sep 2, 2010