  1. lgj069

    lgj069

    Hello folks, Installed a pcchips M957G motherboard. Made all my connections. Everything with the exception of the rear USB`s is working fine. They worked for my brothers keyboard & mouse no more than a week ago. I am using XP Pro. Any help will be great. Thanx for your time and efforts ... PEACE Larry

    lgj069, Jul 16, 2010
  2. lgj069

    onadal

    Type on google. FRONT USB PINOUT and then make a click on IMAGES. You will see what wires do u have to connect.
    Most of mainboards have the same config
    Red Wire: 5Volts or VCC Pins 1 and 2
    White Wire: -D (data) Pins 3 and 4
    Green wire: +D (data) Pins 5 and 6
    Black wire: Ground. Pins 7 and 8
    And you have one pin no connected. And this pin is Number 10
    And no one no pin that is pin 9

    onadal, Sep 2, 2010