USB

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jone, Mar 11, 2005.

  1. jone

    jone Guest

    I have a Belkin USB 2 3port PCI card, F5U219ea.
    The desktop has Win95. Is it possible to install this card.

    1. Advertising

  2. Mike Walsh

    Mike Walsh Guest

    No. Win95 does not support USB.

    --
    Mike Walsh
    West Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.A.

    1. Advertising

  3. DaveW

    DaveW Guest

    Win 95 does NOT support USB. Time to upgrade to a more modern OS.

    --
    DaveW