Use my laptop as desktop: Take battery out?

Discussion in 'IBM Thinkpad' started by me@privacy.net, Aug 2, 2008.

  1. Guest

    I'm mainly using my laptop as a desktop here at home

    Should I remove the battery while using it like this so
    as not to ruin or damage the battery?

    1. Advertising

  2. Otis

    Otis Guest

    My thinkpad won't maintain the highest processor speed unless the battery is
    in place. I have a need for that speed.