Using a Flash Drive

Discussion in 'Gateway' started by Lee, May 6, 2007.

  1. Lee

    Lee Guest

    Have a DX430X and today I tried inserting my SD Curzer Micro USB Flash
    Drive and Vista did not recognize it, any tips? It kept saying insert
    a CD so it is assuming it is a disk drive?

    Lee (in Florida)

    1. Advertising

  2. Ben Myers

    Ben Myers Guest

    You may be running into yet another glitch with Vista. See if there is a Vista
    driver for Cruzer, which should be no different than any other flash drive,
    which is typically recognized automatically without any pain by Windows 2000 and
    Windows XP. But why not Vista? Some more of the WOW! we are all supposed to
    experience... Ben Myers