    removed all devices and trid again, cleared the BIOS and even tried to boot
    without ram, just cpu+fan. The motherboard does not beep, it simply seems to
    do nothing. Any ideas?

    Phillip Parr, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Phillip Parr

    stephen Guest

    Have you connected the ATX12V1? The manual says it's optional but isn't. I
    had the same problem and had to buy a new power supply.

    Stephen
    "Phillip Parr" <> wrote in message
    > Hello, when I turn on this newly built PC all devices appear to function
    > except the screen does not come on and the PC doesn't appear to boot. I

    have

    stephen, Apr 14, 2004

  3. Phillip Parr

    Phillip Parr Guest

    Really? Hmm... I only have one powersupply that has one of them... and
    that's in my computer. This is a friends... I'll give it a try!

    Phillip Parr, Apr 14, 2004
  4. Phillip Parr

    Phillip Parr Guest

    I bought a PSU with both, it came today, dabs are very fast! And it works!!
    You're the man! :) Thank you :)

    Phillip Parr, Apr 15, 2004