Vaio PCG V505AXP

Discussion in 'Motherboards' started by ALBERT FLEURY, Mar 14, 2009.

  1. ALBERT FLEURY

    ALBERT FLEURY

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    I have acguired a vaio,505,axpi having a 40 gig hard drive that is partitioned
    as a 15 gig c: drive that is full and a d: drive that is almost empty.
    Can they be reversed?

    Last edited: Mar 14, 2009