Video Card upgrade....

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Skipai, Jan 24, 2011.

  1. Skipai

    Skipai Guest

    Just pondering what card would be a nice upgrade for DX11 at least from
    the XFX XXX 275GTX 768mb card I have currently. Power requirements
    aren't an issue since I had to upgrade my PSU after my old Enermax
    625watt died on me for the 950w Revolution+ one. :)

    Would there be much increase if I went for a 460? Oh should I wait and
    see how the 560 cards will do later on this year? Hoping to run at
    least 2x 24 inch monitors at 1080 resolution each.

    --
    Skipai

    1. Advertising

  2. peter

    peter Guest

    ?The 560's are out now.....
    the difference in Games from a 460 is very noticeable according to
    reviews...and the cost is aprox 50 bucks more
    You need to look at some reviews and decide if it matches your Game
    needs
    http://www.anandtech.com/show/4135/nvidias-geforce-gtx-560-ti-upsetting-the-250-market
    http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/foru...119-nvidia-geforce-gtx-560-ti-1gb-review.html

    peter

    or disruptive,please ignore it.
    to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate :)